Monday 18 April 2011

Sorry...my comments option doesn't work!

Happy Easter to you!
Also in Trieste we have similar traditions: we paint the eggs (not as beautiful as your, Marika!) and your Tsoureki is like our sweet leavened bread we call "Titola". It symbolizes the nail of the cross of Jesus. I suppose this similarities are due to the presence of a big Greek comunity in Trieste since 1700. But we have also the chocolate eggs!













And yes, we were in Munich (Germany) with 43 students of the third year of middle school. They are 14 and they study two foreign languages: english and german. And Germany is the nearest country for us! Other classes were in Graz and Wien (Austria) and in Nice and Principality of Monaco (France) because they study French as third language.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for your traditions!!!
    Our small pupils don't go abroad.
    We wait your photos...
    Is still there a greek community?
    Happy Easter to all of you!!!
    Marika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luisa, haven't I left a comment before, saying that you seem also a real traveller, a globetrotter? I think we teachers involved in this project are also very travel-lovers!

    By the way, I am very happy to learn about the traditions at Easter time in your countries, it is very interesting to see the differences but also the simmilarities!

    I hope the other partners will add their traditions, it is really enriching!

    Once more, I see that this blog is a window to see through!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luisa, another thing I almost forgot... what do you mean with the title of this post? Can't you leave a comment like we are doing here? I will check that on the settings of the blog, but I think there won't be any problem with that... have you left any comment before now? Tell me something and I will try to fix that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...