Sunday 17 April 2011

Hello to everybody!

Hello! Finally I'm at home again!
I've had a hard period at school. First of all I was in Munchen with my oldest students for a 5-days trip, and it was really tiring week. We are back home on Friday night and on Monday I left again for a 5-days trip in Torino and Aosta with the middle students. Now I have only two days at school before the Easter holidays but I'm really KO!
And in this period, from March to Easter, all students are involved in theate projects with rehearsal and construction of sets and I've to manage all their movements.
I hope that my students prepare a slide-show of their trips before Easter to share with European friends their findings and feelings.
Ciao
Luisa

2 comments:

  1. Hello Luisa,
    congratulations for all that
    you have done and for all you will do
    in the future!!!
    Are you going abroad with pupils?
    How old are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Luisa!!

    Wow! I see that you are also a traveller like myself! We have been in your country, Italy, ten days ago! A student of mine has written about the trip on the blog, have you seen it? I hope you will like it.

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...